The Cassina Group Has a Record 2020, Helping Nearly 500 in the Lowcountry Discover Home
The Cassina Group, Charleston, SC’s leading boutique real estate firm, achieved a record-breaking 2020 with over $385 million in closed sales and 490.5 transactions. The number represents the strongest year on record for the innovation-driven firm and is especially impressive given the company’s small size of 38 full-time REALTORS®.
“As we all know, 2020 was an unprecedented year and one that taught us the true importance of home,” said Owen Tyler, managing broker and broker-in-charge of The Cassina Group. “We are honored to have represented so many clients throughout the Lowcountry this past year, closing over 490 transactions.”
The company, known for their cutting-edge marketing techniques and high-touch service, works with buyer and seller clients throughout Charleston and recorded an average sales price of $786,534 in 2020. The Cassina Group ended the year as the leading boutique firm in Charleston, ranking in the top 10 with the smallest agent count in the Charleston Regional MLS.
The firm is no stranger to luxury sales, recording ninety-two million-dollar plus sales last year in areas such as South of Broad, Sullivan’s Island, Isle of Palms, Old Village, Harleston Village, Ansonborough, The Crescent and more. Several notable sales include:
- 18 Broad Street #801 (a record-breaking sale on the peninsula, which sold for $12,000,000 with Robertson Allen representing the sellers)
- 2307 Atlantic Avenue (an oceanfront home and record-breaking sale on Sullivan’s Island, which sold for $8,200,000 with Meghan Webster representing the buyers)
- 2 50th Avenue (an oceanfront home on Isle of Palms, which sold for $4,885,000 with Robertson Allen representing the sellers)
- 207 Stono Drive (a historic deepwater property on the Stono River, which sold for $4,750,000 with Robertson Allen, Chip Eiserhardt and Heath Verner representing the sellers)
- 2620 Ion Avenue (on Sullivan’s Island, which sold for $3,775,000 with Patty Mogul representing the buyers)
- 125 Tradd Street (South of Broad, which sold for $3,625,000 with Adam Edwards representing the buyers)
- 201 Bank Street (a waterfront home in Old Village, which sold for $3,575,000 with Jimmy Dye representing both the sellers and buyers)
“We are grateful to be trusted by clients at all different price points and are appreciative of our highly knowledgeable REALTORS®, who were able to navigate new challenges while still delivering the high-quality service and impressive results that Cassina is known for,” said Owen Tyler of The Cassina Group.